Wit's End is a finished item in League of Legends.
is gold efficient, without stacks.
- Wit's End's gold efficiency is further increased by per stack, up to a maximum of gold efficiency at full stacks.
- Wit's End's additional on-hit damage does not apply to structures.
- magic damage and physical damage, such as or , in order to both decrease the enemy's magic resistance as well as deal more damage against champions with high armor by dealing additional magic damage. is often most useful on auto-attack reliant, mixed damage dealers who deal both
- While Wit's End is very useful when fighting against tanks with high magic resistance, it can also be very useful against champions with particularly low magic resistance as well.
- Wit's End is also highly useful on frequent auto-attackers against champions with high magic damage, since it can give its owner up to a total of +65 magic resistance while not sacrificing an item slot solely for a defensive item.
- Wit's End is viable on bruisers and tanks who rely on their auto-attacks to deal damage, such as and , as it not only increases their damage output but also greatly bolsters their magic resistance.
- Auto-attack reliant champions who lack attack damage scalings such as often find the 40 on-hit damage roughly equivalent to having AD, resulting in 40 × 36 = 1440 value worth of "attack damage".
- Wit's End is a strong counter to , as it not only provides the user an on-hit effect that ignores passive, but its magic resistance also reduces the incoming magic damage from passive. Depending on the opponent's magic resistance, Wit's End's on-hit passive can deal more damage than what reflects back.
- Before an update, Wit's End gave 42 on-hit magic damage and attack speed. Considering the item's name, this was probably a reference to , where 42 is the answer to "the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything".
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items