- is gold efficient without its spell vamp and its active.
- This item is a reference to both the player Wriggle and the character Wriggle Nightbug from the Touhou Project series.
- In the V188.8.131.52 (April Fool's Day) patch, was given the following: Unique Passive: Taunts nearby (both enemy and allied).
Strange Artifact Discovered in Kumungu
- Piltover prodigy donates artifact to the Institute of War
Reira Kashuld reporting from the Arcanum Majoris
Piltover's Master Pathfinder and champion of the League, , recently returned from a successful archeological expedition to Kumungu, the mysterious jungle region located beyond the Great Barrier, deep within the southern half of continental Valoran. "Kumungu is a dangerous place for most, but danger is of no concern to me," announced during a special presentation to the Arcanum Majoris, the League's scholastic branch based in the Institute of War. "New expeditions (to Kumungu)? Count on it."
During the event,stunned the assembled scholars by unveiling and donating an artifact he discovered during his expedition. It is expected to be sanctioned for use in League matches once the object can be duplicated and its duplicates are fully tested in the League's Public Trials and Resolutions battle arena.
To the untrained eye, the artifact may appear to be merely a mundane lantern. "It's much more than that," said Professor Alowicious Chucat, Lead Archaeologist for the Arcanum Majoris. "Upon closer examination we discovered a name etched in the base of the Lantern." Indicating the weathered engraving of the name Wriggle, Chucat continued, "It would seem that this was an important artifact for whoever originally owned it. Judging by the bladed edges on the bottom and the well-worn handle, it has definitely seen combat. I surmise that it was likely used to ward off predatory animals native to the region. It is definitely a tool specially crafted for jungle navigation."
Scholars universally agree that Kumungu could hold a wealth of valuable artifacts. Unfortunately, the dangers associated with such a savage and mysterious realm have not deterred a recent rush of amateur explorers to the area. Subsequently, the League has issued an advisory against such expeditions. "Most who fancy themselves adventurers or archaeologists are in fact neither," Chucat further commented. "Many who hear of's exploits think they can do something similar. It is important to remember that not only is a League champion, but he is also the lead explorer for a city-state. Leave dangerous exploration to the professionals."
Season 4 Version
- Similar Items
- Cost Analysis
- The base stats are
gold efficient. The item can be considered 100% gold efficient or higher with the following(s):
- The Maim passive has at least a gold value of 468.
- Acquiring at least 468 from the gold-generating passive.
- The player places 7 or more Stealth Wards from this item.
- automatically transformed into upon gaining 30 champions kills, assists and large or epic monsters kills. This counter began upon purchasing , and capped at 29 unless you upgraded into .
- If a player began the game with a and upgraded it to or , the counter would be suspended. If the player decided to purchase a or later, all stacks acquired with the initial would count towards the transformation.
- The icon that displayed the counter for transforming into was a greyscale version of the upgrade's icon.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items