the Monkey King
| Cost: 4800 or 880
Wukong, the Monkey King is a champion in League of Legends.
Stone Skin is a self-buff when Wukong can see an enemy champion.
- Only functions with visible enemy champions within 1400 range .
- Decoys of champions such as Mirror Image will not affect Stone Skin.
- This has no cast time and resets Wukong's attack timer.
- Performing an action after the animation is played, but before dealing damage will start the attack timer, and you must wait before you attack again, although the buff is not lost.
- Has no cast time.
- Because the decoy is stopped and won't attack, it is possible to bluff this ability by stopping Wukong.
- The decoy is left in the stop position, but instantly. Because the transition frames from movement animation to stop animation are missing, an experienced enemy can tell the difference.
- The decoy counts as a champion for purposes of being targeted, such as Caitlyn's Ace in the Hole.
- If the decoy is killed before it vanishes, it will not deal any damage.
Cyclone is a point-blank area of effect and a self-buff.
- While spinning, summoner spells and item actives can still be used, with the exception of Crescent, the active portion of Tiamat and Ravenous Hydra.
- Crystal Scar and Twisted Treeline
- Stone Skin
- Bonus armor and magic resistance reduced to 2 / 4 / 6 from 4 / 6 / 8.
- Cooldown increased to 120 / 110 / 100 seconds from 120 / 105 / 90 seconds.