- Due to David 'Phreak' Turley being delayed on a flight back from (Sweden) Yorick became the first champion to be released before his 'Champion Spotlight'.
- Yorick was named after
from by .
- His full name (Yorick Mori) references (Latin: 'remember that you have to die') referencing his gravedigging and reanimation of lost souls.
- (East Altar) "Bring out your dead!" references the .
- "Alas, poor Yorick" references from by .
- He references a .
- He shares this theme with Iron Inquisitor Kayle [ | , Cursed Revenant Nocturne [ | , and Black Scourge Singed [ | .
- Pentakill Yorick [ |
- He references
- When dancing he plays the intro to Lightbringer on his bass.
- He shares this theme with Pentakill Mordekaiser [ | , Pentakill Karthus [ | , Pentakill Sona [ | , and Pentakill Olaf [ | .
- Yorick was able to 'survive' using them. of the Blessed Isles by way of a vial filled with the Isles' subterranean holy water, allowing him to preserve a fragment of his humanity. He plans to destroy the undead by
- Mordekaiser embarked on a metal-fueled journey to recruit Karthus, Yorick, Sona, and Olaf in order to form Pentakill so they would and the whole of Runeterra with their music.