|"Listen close- urgh, I have important- urgh! This is why I can't take you nice places!"
In V4.20, the base statistics of all champions changed. Please be wary that the information displayed below may be out-dated.
|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Yorick will receive an entirely new kit. All abilities will be changed.
- Expiration Date
- Innate: Yorick's magical family shovel revives one ghoul every 20 seconds. Ghouls have 25% of his maximum health and 10% of his total AD. Yorick's ghouls guard him by default, redirecting 10% of all damage Yorick takes to them. If Yorick commands more than 3 ghouls, they will slowly lose health over time, until only 3 ghouls remain.
- Ghouls with the lowest health lose 10% hp per second.
- 10 / 15 / 20% of all damage Yorick takes is shared or 5-10% per ghoul out.
- Shovel Sweep
- Active: Yorick cleaves all enemies around him dealing X / X / X / X / X (+ X% AD) physical damage. If any ghouls are alive when cast, they will also cleave in an area around them. If a champion or large jungle monster is slain within 2 seconds of being struck by this abilty, Yorick will instantly revive a ghoul.
- When you press Shovel Sweep, ghouls will "stick" to the units they are attacking for another 2 seconds.
- Pestilent Ichor
- Active: Yorick lobs a glob of corpse rot at a location, X / X / X / X / X (+ X% AD) physical damage at all enemies in the explosion and slows enemies struck by 20% for 1.5 seconds. If a ghoul is in the area of effect, they will become an explosive ghoul and rush at the nearest champion, exploding upon contact and dealing X / X / X / X / X (+ X% AD) physical damage and slowing all nearby enemies.
- Shovel 'n' Soul
- Active: Yorick flings a clump of magical dirt in a line, dealing X / X / X / X / X (+ X% AD) physical damage to the first enemy hit. Yorick can pick up the clump of dirt to restore X / X / X / X / X (+ X% AD) health. If a ghoul is protecting Yorick, he will fling it instead, causing it to pass through enemy minions. The ghouls store 50% of all damage he deals. Reactivating this ability makes the ghoul return to Yorick, healing him for all of the damage stored.
- Embrace the Inevitable
- Active: Yorick opens a grave in the earth, instantly summoning 5 ghouls from the earth at the target loction. You can click this ability again to command the army to attack or move towards a location.
- While "Ghoul Army" mode is active (5 seconds), the ghouls don't start losing hp.
- Omen of Famine
- Cast range decreased to 500 from 550.
- Cooldown changed to 8 seconds from 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 seconds.