Unholy Covenant grants a self-buff while Yorick has active summons.
- Ghouls count as allied minions and award gold if killed.
- They lose 20% max health every second. Even if healed, they expire after 5 seconds.
- Their attacks count as physical damage from Yorick.
- They use Yorick's armor penetration and can trigger passive that reduce armor.
- They can make a maximum of 3 basic attacks before they expire.
- They will initially attack the target of the spell which summoned them, then prioritizing enemy champions, minions, and turrets, in that order.
- They will pursue a champion until they die or lose sight of them.
- They take 50% reduced damage from AoE spells.
- Only one Ghoul of each type can exist simultaneously. Summoning a duplicate destroys the oldest.