|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Zac was designed by SubNinja
- Zac is voiced by Patrick Warburton, who also voices Volibear.
- Zac is one of the unidentified silhouettes in Battle Bunny Riven's splash art, which can be seen here.
- Z.A.C stands for Zaun Amorphous Combatant
- A blob-like creature made an appearance in the Mac Debut Video, possibly referring to Zac.
- Zac has a hidden passive; he grows larger the more health he has and shrinks the lower the health he has left.
- This passive resembles The Blob, who, grew and shrank based on the amount of people it absorbed
- Contrary to popular belief, Zac is not among the few champions who can CC themselves. Elastic Slingshot is a channeled ability, which is not considered a form of crowd control.
- Zac's promotional text in the League of Legends Launcher is a reference to the Star Trek franchise, which Original Series' Intro told of the Enterprise "to boldly go where no man has gone before".
- Due to the game treating the blobs from Cell Division as minions, he is the only champion that can be damaged by spells like Smite or Consume, and can be teleported to.
- Zac's appearance and move-set closely mirrors that of the from .
- Zac's appearance and his passive resembles the Amoeboids of the Ratchet & Clank series.
- Zac's name is a reference to the film John Carter; to the aliens native to mars, the word "zac" means "to jump".
- Zac is the only champion to have 2 laughing animations. One where he roars triumphantly into the air, and another where he shyly looks around to see if anyone sees him laughing.
- Zac's classic skin also greatly resembles the amorphous creature from the movie .
- Special Weapon Zac skin bears a resemblance to the  from Teen Titans. from , and to
- Special Weapon Zac old PBE name (Grumpy Zac) was an homage to Grumpy Monkey, the rioter who teased Zac in the first place (his icon is Zac from Battle Bunny Riven's splash art).
- Zac's quote "I'm not as squishy as I look." is a reference to players referring to defensively weaker champions as "squishy", which Zac is not commonly considered to be, despite ironically being literal squishy slime.
- Zac's quote "I should get a suit." is a reference to Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother.
- Unlike other city-state champions of Zaun, Zac is the only one known who is neither mentally unstable or morally questionable, which may have been due to his upbringing by two parents who loved him and raised him to be kind and friendly.