|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Zac was designed by SubNinja
- Zac is voiced by Patrick Warburton, who also voices Volibear.
- Zac is one of the unidentified silhouettes in Battle Bunny Riven's splash art, which can be seen here.
- Z.A.C stands for Zaun Amorphous Combatant
- A blob-like creature made an appearance in the Mac Debut Video, possibly referring to Zac.
- Zac is the fourth champion with an ability that can be charged to increase the range, the others being Janna, Varus and Vi.
- Uniquely, Zac must channel for the duration (while the others can still move, albeit self-slowed in two cases).
- Zac is one of the five champions who use health as a primary resource for casting spells. The other four champions are Aatrox, Dr. Mundo, Mordekaiser and Vladimir.
- Zac has a hidden passive; he grows larger the more health he has and shrinks the lower the health he has left.
- Contrary to popular belief, Zac is not among the few champions who can CC themselves. Elastic Slingshot is a channelled ability, which is not considered a form of crowd control.
- Zac's promotional text in the League of Legends Launcher is a reference to the Star Trek franchise, which Original Series' Intro told of the Enterprise "to boldly go, where no one has gone before".
- Zac is the first and only champion that can be killed with Smite (Or Consume), when he dies with Cell Division active he can be slain by the respective spell and ability since the game treats the blobs as minions.
- Zac's appearance and move-set closely mirrors that of the from .
- Zac's appearance and his passive resembles the Amoeboids of the Ratchet & Clank series.
- Zac's name is a reference to the film John Carter, where in the aliens native to mars have the word Zac meaning to jump.
- Zac is currently the only champion to have 2 laughing animations. One where he roars triumpantly into the air, and another where he shyly looks around to see if anyone sees him laughing.
- Zac's classic skin also greatly resembles the amorphous creature from the movie .
- Special Weapon Zac skin bears a resemblance to the from .
- Special Weapon Zac skin bears another resemblacne to Plasmus from Teen Titans.
- Special Weapon Zac old PBE name (Grumpy Zac) was an homage to Grumpy Monkey, the rioter who teased Zac in the first place (his icon is Zac from Battle Bunny Riven's splash art).
- Zac's quote "I'm not as squishy as I look." is a reference to players referring to defensively weaker champions as "squishy", which Zac is not commonly considered to be.
- Zac's quote "I should get a suit." is a reference to Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother.
- Unlike other city-state champions of Zaun, Zac is the only one known who is neither mentally unstable or morally questionable.