|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Zac was designed by 'SubNinja.
- Zac is one of the unidentified silhouettes in Battle Bunny Riven's splash art, which can be seen here.
- Zac's sound effects from bouncing and using his abilities were made from a condom filled with beans and dog food, which was then slapped against a wall.
- Z.A.C stands for Zaun Amorphous Combatant.
- A blob-like creature made an appearance in the Mac Debut Video, possibly referring to Zac.
- Zac has a hidden passive; he grows larger the more health he has and shrinks the lower the health he has left.
- This passive resembles The Blob, who, grew and shrank based on the amount of people it absorbed
- Contrary to popular belief, Zac is not among the few champions who can CC themselves. Elastic Slingshot is a channeled ability, which is not considered a form of crowd control.
- Zac's promotional text in the League of Legends Launcher is a reference to the Star Trek franchise, which Original Series' Intro told of the Enterprise "to boldly go where no man has gone before".
- Due to the game treating the blobs from Cell Division as minions, he is the only champion that can be damaged by spells like Consume, and can be teleported to.
- For this same reason, Zac used to be the only champion who could be hit with Smite. However, every champion can now be hit with and . Zac remains the only champion who can be hit with (without upgrades) or with and upgrades.
- Zac's appearance and move-set closely mirrors that of the from .
- Zac's appearance and his passive resembles the Amoeboids of the Ratchet & Clank series.
- Zac is the only champion to have 2 laughing animations. One where he roars triumphantly into the air, and another where he shyly looks around to see if anyone sees him laughing.
- Zac has some similarities with DBZ's own Majin Buu. Both are beings made out of a blob substance, both were originally made to destructive weapons, both have some sort of regeneration ability, and both have a big love for sweet snacks.
- Zac's quote "I'm not as squishy as I look." is a reference to players referring to defensively weaker champions as "squishy", which Zac is not commonly considered to be, despite ironically being literal squishy slime.
- Zac's quote "I should get a suit." is a reference to Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother.
- Zac's quote "Let's bounce!" is a reference to Tigger from Winnie the Pooh.
- In the Romanian client, Zac's quote "Ne mișcăm și noi mai cu talent?" ("Shall we move with more talent?", on an ironical tone) makes reference to a famous brandy commercial.
- Zac's color palette bears a strong similarity with the amorphous creature from the movie .
- He bears a resemblance to the Plasmus from Teen Titans, but most of all to from . from , and to
- Special Weapon Zac old PBE name (Grumpy Zac) was an homage to Grumpy Monkey, the rioter who teased Zac in the first place (his icon is Zac from Battle Bunny Riven's splash art).
- His skin design was developed from Pool Party Renekton [ | 's splash art.
- When recalling, Urf can be seen in his pool.
- He shares this theme with, Dr. Mundo, Rek'Sai, Lulu, Draven, Leona, Lee Sin, Graves, Ziggs and Renekton.
- Unlike most other city-state champions of Zaun, Zac is one of only two known beings who is neither mentally unstable nor morally questionable, which may have been due to his upbringing by two parents who loved him and raised him to be kind and friendly. The other stable being is Ekko.
- Main Theme
- Related Themes