- For the removed items, see or .
- 60 armor = 1200
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 30 magic resistance = 540
- 250 mana = 350
- is gold efficient without its passive and active effects.
- Fire: The Conduit's bonus magic damage will deal 25% bonus magic damage on-hit, then 12.5% after 1 second and 12.5% after 2 seconds.
- This effect do not stack and can only occur once per target.
- While linked to a conduit, both the wielder and the Conduit will have a passive buff.
- While active, both the wielder and the Conduit will have a passive buff, temporarily replacing the previous buffs.
- Item wielder: Harbinger's Blizzard.
- Conduit: Harbinger's Inferno.
- is named after a character from the webcomic as a reward for the creator Tim Buckley gaining over 1000 referrals.
- is the fourth iteration of a supportive aura item. Its ancestral origin is which was remade into and then replaced by before being developed into its modern form.
- Zeke's Convergence's active will allow you to link to an ally who is already linked by your . The two items even have complementary VFX.
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items