|"You belong in a museum!"
- 250 health = 667
- 20% cooldown reduction = 633
- 20 attack damage = 720
- 10% life steal = 550
- efficient when alone. was
- With four allies, its value is increased by (550 + 720) × 4 = 5080, giving it a value of 7670 , and a gold efficiency of .
- Even if CDR is already maxed out at the time of purchase, this item still becomes cost efficient at only one ally, at (2590 − 633 + 720 + 550) ÷ 2550 = .
- champions or bruisers that can make use of its unique combination of stats like Olaf, Shyvana, and Trundle. It's also useful for champions that simply require a life steal item that's more defensive than . is best suited for support
- is named after a character from the webcomic as a reward for the creator Tim Buckley gaining over 1000 referrals.
- It was formerly known as Stark's Fervor before being remade/renamed. It is still often referred to as such.
- If more than 1 champion carries this item, the buff of the aura will grant to even another carrier but cannot stack, thus if 3 champions carry this item you only gain the benefits twice once from yourself, once from the allied aura.