+20% cooldown reduction
Unique: Nearby allied champions gain +20 attack damage and +10% life steal. (1100 Range)|
Attack > Damage
Magic > Cooldown Reduction
Attack > Life Steal
Defense > Health
Zeke's Herald is a legendary item in League of Legends.
2550 gold (900 gold)
- Zeke's Herald is 101.6% gold efficient when alone.
- With four allies, its value is increased by (550+720)*4=5080, giving it a value of 7670g, and a gold efficiency of 300.8%.
- Even if CDR is already maxed out at the time of purchase, this item still becomes cost efficient at only one ally, at (2590-633+720+550)/2550=126.5%.
- Zeke's Herald is named after a character from the webcomic Ctrl+Alt+Del as a reward for the creator Tim Buckley gaining over 1000 referrals.
- It was formerly known as Stark's Fervor before being remade/renamed. It is still often referred as such.
- Combine cost increased to 900g from 800g.
- Total cost increased to 2550g from 2450g.
- Cooldown reduction increased to 20% from 15%
- New recipe: Kindlegem + Vampiric Scepter
- Total cost increased to 2450g from 2145g.
- Combine cost increased to 800g from 425g.
- Cooldown reduction is no longer unique.
- Aura no longer grants attack speed.
- Aura's life steal bonus reduced to 10% from 12%.
- Aura now grants +20 attack damage to nearby allied champions.
- Clones will no longer grant a double bonus to the aura holder. Clones with aura items otherwise interact the same with other champions.
- Now stacks the personal applying Aura buff with an allied champion's Stark's Fervor.
- Attack speed aura reduced to 20% from 25%.
- Armor reduction aura reduced to 20 from 25.
- Fixed a bug which caused the aura to not apply to owner.
June 12, 2009 Patch:
- Added an additional 20% attack speed.
Boots and enchantments
|SR TT CS HA