- "Zephyr" redirects here. For the ability, see Janna's Zephyr.
Zephyr is a legendary item in League of Legends.
2850 gold (725 gold)
- Zephyr is 116.2% gold efficient without the passive.
- The lowest base movement speed in the game is 325. At this speed, Zephyr grants 32.5 movement speed.
- The movement speed stat only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- Zephyr is an excellent choice for many bruisers and fighters, granting them the movement speed and Tenacity to stick to key enemy targets while supplementing their DPS.
- Zephyr is one of the new Tenacity items added in the Pre-Season 3 Patch. It provides players more freedom in their choice of boots, specifically those who want Tenacity but do not want to commit to Mercury's Treads for it.
- Zephyr is an excellent choice for AD carries who have a fully stacked inventory and want to sell Berserker's Greaves or Mercury's Treads for a more expensive alternative.
Boots and enchantments