- For the ability, see .
|"You belong in a museum!"
- 25 attack damage = 900
- 50% attack speed = 1500
- 10% movement speed = 396
- 10% cooldown reduction = 317
- Total Gold Value = 3113
- was gold efficient without its passive.
- The lowest base movement speed in the game was 325. At this speed, granted 32.5 movement speed.
- The movement speed stat only increased flat movement speed, and would not interact with other percentage increases.
- movement speed and Tenacity to stick to key enemy targets while supplementing their DPS.
was an excellent choice for many bruisers and fighters, granting them the
- Champions with powerful on-hit effects could use attack speed boost to its fullest, such as or . 's
- was useful for builds that rely less on critical strike chance, and combined well with the passive. Zephyr benefited AD scaling abilities better than .
- Tenacity items added in the Pre-Season 3 Patch. It provided players more freedom in their choice of boots, specifically those who wanted Tenacity but did not want to commit to for it. was one of the new
- was an excellent choice for AD carries who had a fully stacked inventory and wanted to sell or for a more expensive alternative.
- and shared the same name.
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items