- For the removed item, see
- active. is gold efficient without its
- If the active prevents at least one death, it is gold efficient.
- The raw stats gained from upgrading 1000). into are gold efficient (15 armor and 30 ability power for
- Some champions can benefit from these few seconds to "fade to stealth" by stealthing then activating . After emerging from the stasis, they will be fully stealthed.
- Zhonya's Hourglass can help with taking down turrets as you will lose aggro when you become untargetable, meaning you don't need to waste time walking out of turret range for it to transfer targets, and makes it safer to stay under fire for a longer time.
- Activating the active will cancel channeled abilities; however, non-channeled aura abilities such as and will continue, making particularly powerful when used in the middle of an enemy team, allowing them to continue doing damage while being invulnerable to counterattack.
- While Stasis is active, any pets the user currently has (e.g. or ) can still be issued commands.
- After using , Twisted Fate can still select a card while in stasis.
- resulted from the separation of the offensive and defensive abilities of the removed item . This is the defensive item; is the offensive item.
- The "Hourglass" in the name is a reference to the fact that by using its active ability, you are granted a few more seconds to live. Within those few seconds, your cooldowns will continue to drop and your team may come to help you.
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items