- Zhonya's Hourglass is gold efficient without its active.
- Some Champions can benefit from these few seconds to "fade to stealth" by stealthing then activating . After emerging from the stasis, they will be fully stealthed.
- turrets as you will lose aggro when you become untargetable, meaning you don't need to waste time walking out of turret range for it to transfer targets, and makes it safer to stay under fire for a longer time. can help with taking down
- Activating the active will cancel channeled abilities; however, non-channeled aura abilities such as Fiddlesticks's and Morgana's ultimates will continue, making Zhonya's Hourglass particularly powerful when used in the middle of an enemy team, allowing them to continue doing damage while being invulnerable to counterattack.
- While Stasis is active, any pets the user currently has (e.g. Mordekaiser's Children of the Grave or Annie's Summon Tibbers) can still be issued commands.
- This item resulted from the separation of the offensive and defensive abilities of the removed item cooldowns will continue to drop and your team may come to help you. . This is the defensive item; is the offensive item.* The "Hourglass" in the name is a reference to the fact that by using its active ability, you are granted a few more seconds to live. Within those few seconds, your