"You belong in a museum!"
- This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
Zhonya's Ring was an advanced item in League of Legends.
- armor while granting 20 less ability power.
has similar functionality to Zhonya's Ring. However, it grants
- Featured in the Journal of Justice (Issue 21: Inside the Vault).
- In the May 9, 2009 Patch, it was called Zhonya's Ring of the Minddreamer.
- In patch V18.104.22.168, it was broken up into two different items: (with stasis) and (with bonus ability power). The reason was it 'gave ultimate offense and ultimate defense for casters', which was deemed too strong.
- No longer removes stealth upon activation.
- Fixed a bug where stasis.
could be cast while in the active's
- New Recipe: + + 1000 = 3460
- Old Recipe: + + + 1000 = 3580
- New Recipe: + + + 1000 = 3580
- Old Recipe: + + + 1000 = 3695
- +120 AP
- Unique Passive: +25% AP
- Unique Active: Places you in stasis for 2 seconds, making you invulnerable and untargetable, but unable to perform any actions.
- Fixed a bug where the +25% AP effect would persist after selling the item.
cost change to
- Total cost reduced to 3695 from 3735
- June 26, 2009 Patch
- Combine cost increased to 1000 from 900.
- Total cost increased to 3735 from 3475 ( cost change to 880).
- May 9, 2009 Patch
- Removed: Passively deal 20% bonus magic damage
- New: Unique Passive: +25% AP.
- Mana reduced to 500 from 550.
- Alpha Stage
- Recipe: + + + 900 = 3475
- +550 mana
- +100 AP
- Passive: Deal 20% bonus magic damage