|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Ziggs is the first champion designed by Meddler. RiotRunaan and Harrow were the creative designers, and Isso09 was part of the team which did his concept.
- Ziggs is voiced by Rumble. , who also voices
- Ziggs is named after a nickname for game designer Ziegler.
- Ziggs' smile bears a resemblance to the
from the 1865 novel Alice in Wonderland, due to the lack of canine teeth.
- Ziggs also has a similar earring to that of the Cheshire Cat from the game American McGee's Alice.
- Ziggs is the first and only champion so far to have all their abilities, excluding innates, be of the same type - ground-targeted area of effect skillshots.
- Ziggs is, along with Caitlyn, Lissandra, Rumble, Varus, Vi and Xerath, one of the few champions that can CC themselves.
- Ziggs' joke could be a reference to "The Mask" where Jim Carrey eats a bomb in which explodes in his stomach and belches fire.
- Ziggs' dance is a reference to the "Indian Midget Superstar". A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
- The design for the Mega inferno bomb is very similar to actual nuclear weapons mechanisms, as seen here
- Ziggs is quite terrified of Jinx because Jinx wants to hug Ziggs all the time.
- A few of Ziggs laughs sound similar to that of the Jockey's laughs from Left 4 Dead 2
- In latinoamerican servers the phrase "I’m going, I’m going" is changed for "Me encanta el olor de los explosivos por la mañana" ("I love the smell of explosives in the morning") in honour to the phrase "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" of the film .
- Ziggs is the only champion that automatically emotes without the player making him do so. Ziggs laughs by himself frequently when moving, as his movement animation has him laughing.
- It is a reference to the , a specialized soldier in the mid-to-late 17th century, whose distinct role was the throwing of grenades during assault operations.
- It was a community requested skin, inspired by MaTTcomGO's artwork.
- He shares this theme with Singed.
- Ziggs was invited to work at the famed Yordle Academy in Piltover by the revered inventor Heimerdinger. Ziggs accepted the proposal to work at the Academy, becoming the Dean of Demolitions.
|Pool Party Theme|