Skin Screenshots Edit
- Zyra was designed by Morello, who came up with the idea. Coronach and CertainlyT did most of her design.
- Zyra is voiced by Cassiopeia, Fiora, Shyvana, and Elise. , who also voices
- Morello stated this champion was inspired by , a character class from the games.
- Zyra's Rise of the Thorns is similar to the Sadida's Still Life. Sadida revives as an Ultra-Powerful Doll, while Zyra turns into a large plant.
- Zyra's Rampant Growth is similar to Sadida's Doll Seeds, as both types of seeds have different forms depending on the spells used on them.
- Zyra's Grasping Roots is similar to Sadida's Bramble, as both cover the enemy in thorny roots and deal damage.
- Zyra is the 4th champion to have an ability that allow the champion to attack after death. Zyra's ability is Rise of the Thorns, while the others are Karthus's Death Defied, Kog'Maw's Icathian Surprise and Yorick's Omen of Death.
- Zyra's co-creator, CertainlyT, hinted in the LoL forums that Zyra has three hidden passives. They're confirmed to be:
- Zyra's dance resembles the basic movements for the dance " ".
- Zyra's passive was called Queen of Thorns before being changed to Rise of the Thorns.
- Zyra is the fourth champion to have a special animation while using Recall or Teleport in which she looks up and extends red vines in her arms touching the ground.
- Zyra's name resembles the word "Zahra" in Arabic, which means 'blooming flower'.
- Zyra's name resembles the word "Zera" in Hebrew, which means 'Seed'.
- Zyra is the fifth champion to be able to transform, albeit hers has a different mechanic than Elise, Nidalee, Shyvana and Swain.
- Zyra's passive, Rise of the Thorns, and ultimate, Stranglethorns, have a cyan hue instead of green in her Champion Spotlight.
- Zyra's Rampant Growth is possibly a reference to the card of the same name.
- Zyra's earring has some resemblance to the icon of the Zerg Swarm in here. - a comparison can be found
- Zyra is the second champion who shares her title with a skill name, after Vayne.
- Zyra was speculated to be a stealth champion since her release went along with the new stealth system.
- Classic Zyra bears resemblance to from the .
- Classic Zyra bears similarities to the character from the series - similar appearance and voices, titles Rise of the Thorns and Queen of Blades, and even a quote - Kerrigan saying "This world is mine" and Zyra's "This land is mine".
- Classic Zyra's hair is very similar to from the franchise
- Haunted Zyra bears resemblance to the Weeping Angels, a villian from the british series Dr. Who
- Haunted Zyra may or may not be a reference to Plants vs. Zombies.
Login Music Edit
Champion Release Login Screen EditZyra League Of Legends Login Screen With Music(01:21)
Haunted Zyra Skin Release Login Screen Edit
Champion Spotlight EditZyra Champion Spotlight(06:24)
Art Spotlight EditZyra Art Spotlight(06:43)