Zz'Rot Portal is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- 55 armor = 1100
- 55 magic resistance = 990
- 125% base health regeneration = 375
- 20% movement speed = 790
- is efficient without its passives.
- becomes gold efficient when near turrets.
Enemy turrets prioritize Void Gates placed within attack range
|Target type||Minion (PENDING FOR TEST)
Enemy turrets prioritize Voidspawn directly in front of a melee minion chain (PENDING FOR TEST)
|On-hit effects||Voidspawn's attacks do not apply on-hit effects and do not benefit from Void Gate's owner's armor penetration|
|Spell effects||Voidspawn's attacks do not apply spell effects (PENDING FOR TEST)|
- Its deployment was planned for the first preseason patch V4.20, but it was delayed due to reprioritizing other art assets.  
-  was actually made for this item and was tweaked to build from it later on.
- Void Gates that the Point Runner passive (present also on and ) refers to are created by this item.
- Upon release, the Voidspawn were given huge damage whenever a player disconnected for longer than a minute (this causes their champion to gain 1000 armor and 1000 magic resistance) Zz'Rot Portal was disabled until it could be fixed.